1. He hardly ever spends in catalog shares. He is an professional in selecting value shares when no one is discovered them. He spent in shares like BEML and other PSU Stocks when everyone checked out technological innovation shares in early 2000.
2. Limit your collection to 15-20 shares. Spend for long lasting to get good profits.
3. Stay away from cyclical shares.
4. To get remarkable profits, you need to take threats.
5. He generally continues to be away from investment shares and catalog shares. But he lately purchased some precious metal shares.
6. Like Port Welch of GE, he considers in comprehensive examining and studying.